1.Place of birth (city/state/country):
The Citadel of the Time Lords on Gallifrey
2. Three things you could, but would rather not, live without:
Dark matter, Dracula’s address, and chloroform.
3. Oft used phrase or favorite quote:
WOW! You’re as quiet as a train wreck!!!
4. Cartoon, fictional, or real life character you would most like hang out with and why:
Slo-mo Man! He has the power of slow motion… Great for woman’s beach volleyball.
5. Most shockingly awful or worst tasting thing you’ve ever eaten:
6. What did you want to grow up to be?
Javelin sharpener for the US olympic team.
7. On a scale of 1-10, how well do you sing?
8. Do you push the elevator button more than once?
Push the button once to call the elevator, twice to call security, and three times to summon Charon’s ferry to cross the river Styx. Um.. so… yes
9. Do you have a favorite sound? If so, what is it?
The sweet sound of chewing glass.
10. Favorite comfort food or guilty pleasure?
My guilty pleasure is asking the stork clerk if I can return all the stuff I window shopped.
11. What’s the story behind a time when you got locked out?
Sad story actually… My counselor had enough of me.
12. If you had to change your first and last name, what would you change them to?
Maximillion Golden… because it sounds soooo rich!
13. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?
Please remove your shoes and put the contents of your pockets in the pastic bins… make sure that you keep an eye on your bags at all times.