WCTY Afternoon Personality, 3-7pm
Has been with WCTY and Hall Communications since 1994.
WCTY Country Timeline:
Every weekday at 3:40pm, Dave travels back in time. He has historic fun facts and you'll hear a country music classic.
WCTY Celebrity Scene:
Every weekday at 4:40pm, Dave will get you caught up on who's hot and who's not in Hollywood. The latest movies, gossip, and find out what to watch on TV and find out about your favorite country stars! Brought to you by Comcast.
Nashville Music Minute:
Every weekday at 5:40pm. The latest buzz from Nashville! You'll hear from all the country artists and get the very latest Nashville News. Click on the link to catch up on all the headlines.
Fun facts about Dave:
1. Place of birth (city/state/country): New London, CT. / USA
2. Three things you could, but would rather not, live without: TV, coffee, and Swedish Fish Candy.
3. Oft used phrase or favorite quote: “ You better get busy living or get busy dying” - Morgan Freeman, Shawshank Redemption.
Added favorites: “Even a blind squirrel finds a nut” and “It aint’ over til’ it’s over”
4. Cartoon, fictional, or real life character you would most like hang out with and why: I think it would be fun to hang out with the Wonder Twins and change into different things. I would also ask them not to be in the form of an Eagle or bucket of water.
5. Most shockingly awful or worst tasting thing you’ve ever eaten: Escargo
6. What did you want to grow up to be? A sportscaster on the radio. Or a play by play announcer for the Yankees.
7 On a scale of 1-10, how well do you sing? 7
8. Do you push the elevator button more than once? Yes!!! At least 3 or 4 times. It seems like the elevator comes faster that way.
9. Do you have a favorite sound? The sound of my son laughing.
10. Favorite comfort food or guilty pleasure? Pizza, pretzels and or Swedish Fish
11. What’s the story behind a time when you got locked out? I was working my first job in radio…and got locked out of the building when I went outside to get money for the soda machine. I forgot my keys…and had to run to a payphone (yes, they used to have those) and call the request line until someone picked up. Those guys sometimes don’t pick up the phone for a while! LOL
12. If you had to change your first and last name, what would you change them to? Supreme Leader
13. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates? Welcome…it’s good to see you….now relax and enjoy eternity with your loved ones and friends!