1. Place of birth (city/state/country): Norwich, CT right at good ol’ Backus Hospital.
2. Three things you could, but would rather not, live without: My cats, my favorite shirt, and Facebook.
3. Oft used phrase or favorite quote: It is what it is.
4. Cartoon, fictional, or real life character you would most like hang out with and why: Blake Shelton… I think you’d always be in hysterics listening to him!
5. Most shockingly awful or worst tasting thing you’ve ever eaten: liver- YUCK!
6. What did you want to grow up to be? A singer
7. On a scale of 1-10, how well do you sing? 8… I took voice lessons in high school & started my college career at a music conservatory.
8. Do you push the elevator button more than once? I don’t push ‘em at all… my husband usually beats me to it
9. Do you have a favorite sound? If so, what is it? The sound of the ocean at the beach
10. Favorite comfort food or guilty pleasure? I LOVE pizza, pasta, and anything with peanut butter!
11. What’s the story behind a time when you got locked out? The best time was when I was headed back to Shenandoah Conservatory on a school break and we were back in Virginia when I realized I forgot my room key- in Connecticut! My mom had to Fed Ex it to me. Two days and $15 later I had the key back!
12. If you had to change your first and last name, what would you change them to? IDK… does Mrs. Michael Phelps count? LOL
13. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates? One way or the other, you got the job done. You did good, kid. (My God apparently sounds like he was in Casablanca!)