1. Place of birth....Norwich, CT
2. Three things you could, but would rather not, live without: TV, radio (I like to stay connected to the world), fireworks (LOVE fireworks displays!!)
3. Oft-used phrase or quote:
4 Cartoon, fictional, or real life character you would most like hang out with and why.
Dick Clark (when he was alive of course!!). It would've been great to know such a groundbreaking figure in the development of rock and roll and television. I'm sure he'd have lots of "behind the scenes' stories, plus I'd get to meet a lot of famous music performers. Also, I might've won a lot of money on the $100,000 Pyramid!!
5 Most shockingly awful or worst tasting thing you’ve ever eaten When I was a young kid, my Aunt Ethel ordered onion grinders for everyone, and then promptly added more onions to them...Yech!!!
6 What did you want to grow up to be?
7 On a scale of 1-10, how well do you sing?
8 Do you push the elevator button more than once?
9. Do you have a favorite sound? If so, what is it?
The ocean and the beach at sunset
10. Favorite comfort food or guilty pleasure?
Macaroni and cheese (of course!!)
11. What’s the story behind a time when you got locked out?
Came home from work one evening, and the power was out in my neighborhood. I couldn't open the garage door, as the opener wouldn't work. I didn't have the key to get in through the side door. So, I went to a friend's house, ate dinner there, and stayed there most of the evening until the power came back on at my house.
12. If you had to change your first and last name, what would you change them to?
Apollo....That's all....no last name needed.
13. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?
"Come in.....Free admission!!!"