1. Place of birth (city/state/country): Hartford/Wisconsin
2. Three things you could, but would rather not, live without: gin/gin/gin
3. Oft used phrase or favorite quote: “going all Boswell Avenue on you”. “hope you got lucky last night”
4. Cartoon, fictional, or real life character you would most like hang out with and why: Hugh Hefner because I love to wear pajamas.
5. Most shockingly awful or worst tasting thing you’ve ever eaten: liver
6. What did you want to grow up to be? A pizza delivery man
7. On a scale of 1-10, how well do you sing? 1
8. Do you push the elevator button more than once? Only if it doesn’t come immediately
9. Do you have a favorite sound? If so, what is it? Dinner bell
10. Favorite comfort food or guilty pleasure? bacon
11. What’s the story behind a time when you got locked out? Well one time there was a beautiful woman who kept pounding and banging on my door. I finally had to let her out.
12. If you had to change your first and last name, what would you change them to? Todd Blankenship
13. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates? “Hi Jimmy, welcome to heaven, would you like some pie?”